Via

LITERARY LUNCHEON

Thursday 30 September 2010

3 Weeks

I have been in Göteborg for 3 weeks now and I'm loving it. The weather has been so nice most of the time. Blue, blue skies and sunshine.
I noticed for the first time on Sunday that it was cold, not just a chill in the air. Then on Tuesday morning Per had to scrap a very thin layer of ice off the car before he and the boys left, and I could smell Autum in the air:)
I have been cycling nearly everyday since I got here, I collect the boys from school on my bike and they sit in a wagon at the back of the bike. I am slowly getting used to it, and know that it is good for me and saving money on bus fares.
Because of this I have had two major changes in my life, the first being, I am so hot all the time! For most people who know me I am usually cold all the time, so I'm not used to it! But the other major change is that I'm drinking water by the gallons! Well pints, but it's a start! Both good changes that I am adapting to quite well.
I'm thinking that I should go to the tourist information centre tomorrow and get all the information I can and start exploring the city - be a real tourist! That way when people come to visit I can show them round. It will also give me something to write about:)
So, until next time!

No comments:

Followers