Via

LITERARY LUNCHEON

Sunday 9 October 2011

August

I had 2 weeks in Göteborg, one of which I was really sick with the flu, the other enjoying time with friends, before heading back to England, for Immanuel's blessing. This time I spent 5 days with the Hammersmith Furbanks and had another lovely time, even though I got another coldsore! It was gone though before I left, so I got some kisses in on my last day :) This time round we had more trips to the park, shopping, baking, lots of hugs and fun with the children and an evening at the cinema with Jared.
On the Sunday it was Immanuel's blessing. It was a lovely day with a lot of the family and friends. It is always nice to meet up with the Jensen side of the family, they are all lovely, but we don't see them often enough.
It was also to spend the day with my family, even if it was only for a short time!
It was harder to say good bye than I thought it would be, I left the the Hammersmith Furbank's in tears, as I had to bid farewell to them, I will miss them so much.
I think part of it was also the thought of an uncertain future, and not knowing what was awaiting me back in Sweden.
I want to stay in Göteborg, but didn't have a job to go back too.
I have been occupying my time looking for a job and spending time with friends and the missionaries

No comments:

Followers