Via

LITERARY LUNCHEON

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas Concert

On Friday night I went on a date, we met up in town then decided where to go. We decided to eat Persian food as I hadn't had it before, then go to the cinema. The restaurant was on the other side of town. We walked through the main part of town and saw all the Christmas lights and there was snow on the ground. The river was frozen over and covered in snow too, it was all so beautiful. On our way to the restaurant we passed Vasa Kyrkan (Vasa Church) and we decided to go in and have a look as it was open. As we walked in we could hear a choir singing and the acoustics in the chapel were amazing. They were practicing, so we asked when the concert was - it was at 8pm that night:) We both decided we would prefer to go to the concert instead of the cinema - you can watch a film anytime! So we went and ate, then came back for the concert.
It was an amazing night, not only was the music and sound amazing - it made me all tingly and I could feel the spirit so much, testifying to me that Jesus Christ was born and that He is my Saviour and Redeemer and that I'm so lucky to have this knowledge - but the company was great too:) I'm so glad that we decided to go to the concert, it made it such a magical night and I hope for more evenings like it with the same company:)

No comments:

Followers